- I installed the chipset drivers
- I installed the video drivers
- I installed the USB drivers
- I installed the ethernet (LAN) drivers
- i installed the audio drivers
- I installed the Intel Application Accellerator
The true story is:
I looked up the motherboard after discovering the model number on the inside of the case. When I first saw the computer, I knew the drivers were not installed correctly. I took a quick look at the "system properties" to confirm what I knew and then decided I could be of some help. After all, I am, the " Karate Man"!